onsdag 14 november 2018

Poll for what I should begin reading during TOME TOOPLE #7

Hello bookish friends,

I recently started a poll where I asked you guys to vote on what book I should begin reading when it's time for the TOME TOPPLE readathon.
This poll will be up until tomorrow & I'll make sure to post the final results. So far you guys have voted like this;

[ 28 votes ]   American gods - Neil Gaiman

[ 6 votes ]     The secret history - Donna Tartt

[ 5 votes ]      The clan of the cave bear - Jean M. Auel

[ 4 votes ]     The outsider - Stephen King

[ 1 vote ]       The poppy war - R. F Kuang

I love the tv adaptation of American gods so I feel like I should really enjoy it. At one point I want to read my paperback copy & annotate it. Keep on voting guys!


Until next time, happy reading.

Inga kommentarer: