fredag 30 november 2018

Finished books TOME TOPPLE READATHON#7


Hello fellow readers, 

Here are the updates for how it went for me during the TOME TOPPLE READATHON#7 2018. 

I'd say that the readathon went okay, not as good as I thought it would go but I'm still satisfied with the amount thar I read. I finished 1 book during these 2 weeks, American Gods - Neil Gaiman. I chose the second book that I wanted to begin after I finished the first one but life got in the way so I didn't have the time to read it. I miss reading so much, but at some point I just feel lika I'm going in & out of a slump this whole year. It's so hard to even finish a book. Hopefully I'll continue reading again soon. I haven't read anyting since I finished American Gods. Which is a shame. But I guess that some books are easier to send me in to a slump than others. My thoughts about the book where that I wasn't sure about the religous aspects & I wasn't familiar with the Gods that were a big part of the plot. Aslo the pace was a bit slow & I felt a lot of confusion thoughtout the book. My plan is to pick up my physical copy & annotate it, I think that could really help me to keep me focused. 

Let me know in the comments how the TOME TOPPLE READATHON #7 went for you! 




As always, happy reading. 

Inga kommentarer: