tisdag 17 april 2018

Qoutes - The chaos of stars

“ I yank my hand away. It’s too much. I can’t- I can’t feel this. I can’t do this. I stand & glee the room before he can finish saying my name, run out of his house, start the long walk home with tears in my eyes. I don’t need a new person to suddenly spring up under my skin & push out who I was, who I’ve already decided to be. Those feelings have no place in my life & I will not let myself be a fool in love, with love, let it take over & destroy me. Love isn’t magic. Just like my family, just like my place in the universe, it’s something that I can’t keep, can’t make last.” 


"Gee, thanks, Whore-us." He can't hear how I spell it, but it makes me feel better just knowing. 
Page, 11 

Quick as a bunny. I'd like to find the bunny that inspired my mother's favorite saying & skin it alive. 
Page, 16

It's hard to breathe with my mother's tentacles reaching out to strangle me from across the world, after all. 
Page, 44

Thank you Hathor & Whore-us. I'm about to run & bleach my eyeballs. 
Page, 21 

I can't pin any hopes on this timid shell of a god. 
Page, 20

Normally I wouldn't worry, but a woman is never more vulnerable than when she is with child & giving birth.

You mean lessons on incest? Betrayal? Jealousy? Murder? It doesn't count as dying if you come back to life, which everyone always managed to do.  

 Who would care enough to hurt me? In the grand scheme of things, I don't matter. At all. 
Page, 23

I am winning. Idiot gods, I am going to win.
Page, 25



Inga kommentarer: