fredag 9 februari 2018

One of us is lying by Karen M. McManus review 2018

I just finished One of us is lying by Karen M. McManus & I loved it! I'm buddy reading this with the wonderful June so we are going to discuss it together.
If you are interested in buddy reading with me, just let me know!





One of Us Is Lying

My thoughts: 

5/5 stars on goodreads. 

This book was splendid! It made me laugh, cry, be angry, feel hurt..oh! I was on the edge of my seat the whole time & I couldn't figure out the ending. I liked the writing style, which was a new style for me. The characters were all great in their own way & they felt real. I'd love to see a sequel on this!

The only thing that I didn't like was that it was in Ebook form. I love the feeling of a real book. I'll have to buy another copy.

I really recommend it to everyone!


Link to the Goodreads review: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/2131322892 

As always, happy reading!  

Inga kommentarer: